Storm Shelter Work Bench
The Storm Shelter Workbench from Vortex Vaults is the latest innovation in functional shelters, providing consumers a daily use, multipurpose project workstation at a price comparable to any other above-ground shelter. When severe weather strikes, the workbench shelter can be raised to provide a standing height, EF 5 rated storm shelter.
- All shelters have been and will be certified by Texas wind institute for the EF5 rating.
- Installation time will be roughly 2 hours for a 2 man crew.
- Units can be completely assembled on site and carried in 1 piece at a time to allow installation where typical units cannot go.
- Vortex Vaults patented telescoping design
- Rated for 5 occupants to protect your entire family.
- Designed to withstand the most extreme EF5 tornadoes meeting all FEMA 320/361 and ICC 500 guidelines.
- Powered by a standard 110V outlet with a 12V backup battery in the event of a power outage.
- A recognizable national brand that customers can depend on for service excellence.
- Configure your Project Station into a workbench, desk, entertainment console, or bar.
- Offered with an optional butcher block work surface.
- Built-in Tool Adapters (Standard and metric wrenches up to 1-1/4″) for when a 3rd hand is a necessity.
- Built-in square and hex drive slots to hold any socket or tool.
- Standard lighting and USB charging outlets to keep your electronics charged, and lights on even if the power is out.
- Keyed remote control for operations with lockable storage.
- Standard 1-year warranty on all parts and labor with optional service plans.
- Length: 72″
- Depth: 38″
- Work Surface Height: 38.5″
- Total Raised Height: 82″
- Interior Raised Height: 73″